Welcome to Echo Base

Yes,it is always this cold!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday groans again

Well, it has arrived again. Flying in the face of the weekend. Everybody has issues with the fun coming to a close. But this Monday was actually anticipated by a few friends, due to their A/C going out over the weekend. Believe me, when that happens around here, you cannot WAIT for Monday. I have so many things that need to be done, but I am made of apathy today. My good dog is being moronic and the evil dog is about to get booted off the island. I really just want to hide under the bed until armageddon. I don't think I will even poke my head out then. Well, I suppose I should go and do some things I have been putting off, but then again,I may just start it and sod off to watch Star Wars with Critter.

No comments:

Post a Comment